Customer reviews

Black & White
Format: Board book|Change

on 10 August 2016
Second time we have purchased this book, the first one has been excitedly atatcked by our now 16 month old daughter of the past year or so. From her early days the black & white images mesmorised her, and even now she returns to the old one. Fantastic book. This was purchased for a friend.
on 24 July 2016
Our 8 week old seems to have a thing for black and white and this book was suggested to us. It's very basic and its best feature is it consulters out so you can surround them with images to stare at whilst lying down. There are lots of videos of this sort of thing on you tube that our prefers it for such a cheap price it is worth having the book. Also if rather our little one got used to books over tablets etc
on 12 April 2017
This is a concertina book, made of card, with black and white pictures.
on 29 April 2017
Was sceptical of new age idea but my two month old seems transfixed. Really seems to settle him
on 29 May 2017
My daughter loved this (still fairly interested at 5 months). If she is tired, I lay this out around her, and she often falls asleep staring at it, bonus!
on 28 June 2017
My 6 week old seems to like this as she follows it with her eyes and stares at the pictures. You can fold this open and it props itself so can leave it next to your little one to look at.
on 14 May 2017
Purchased for my 5 week old baby and now all our friends. He is really mesmerised by the images - a great first book.
on 6 August 2017
I had in mind to place this round my sons cot but it will not be possible as it's made of card. It's very sturdy and sits up on the floor on its own. Ok for the money.
on 18 March 2017
Lovely, simple and well-received by my few-weeks-old baby!!
on 4 August 2017
Fab book for newborn, she loves it, gets transfixed.