Customer reviews

on 27 September 2006
Simply a fantastic comic book compliation. Just a bit of a shame that we don't have more compilations of the later comics as well. The art work and writing had me engrossed in a whole new Futurama adventure. Please sir, can I have some more?
on 27 October 2007
Futurama is an underplayed animated series, as far as I am concerned...cos it is much, much better than The Simpsons. In fact, word has it, that they are making a movie of Futurama due out early next year (Spring/Summer'08), so keep your fingers crossed fans, eh? (I have heard one title for the film is: 'Bender's Big Score'.)
If enough people ask, then it may come/be true.
Enjoy the 'Graphic Novel' as I did, in the meantime.
on 15 September 2010
Despite the falling standard of series 4 Futurama was a huge hit in our household and the cancelling of the show was a great shame.

Happy it now seems to have restarted but this helped bridge the gap in those empty months.

True to the TV show.
on 26 July 2014
My son loved this and is reading and re reading
on 26 August 2015