Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 3 May 2011
I was hoping this would be a way for us to learn some Spanish nursery rhymes but have been disappointed. For a start, only about 1/2 of the rhymes are on the CD and there is no music for the other half, so it's impossible to learn them. The half that are on the CD are randomly dispersed through the book so my son can't follow along in the book as he can't read yet - I have to look each time to find the next rhyme. Then the other half of the CD is devoted to slightly strange English translations of the same rhymes - I have no idea why it was thought to be a good idea to include these, I can see the point of having them in the book but it would have been far better just to include all the Spanish rhymes in the original. If anyone know of a better book please suggest it!
on 14 July 2015
I already had my own copy and bought another for my pregnant Spanish teacher - she absolutely loved it, and I have enjoyed it immensely myself. The translations are creative and beautifully written.

I should say, though, that I haven't used the CD and can't give any feedback on this.