on 15 August 2017
I LOVE THIS BOOK! I have been such a big fan of Mötley Crüe since I was a kid and this book is just such a great thing to have. I bought it in order to write a case study for University, and thoroughly enjoyed the book whilst doing my research. This book really shows you how messed up the band is and really gives you an idea of the different personalities that made up the band.
on 26 June 2017
The book starts out pretty gross. None of the band members are likable (except maybe Mick) as they are all self centered, egoistic, apathetic and immature to the last bone. The worst part is, they think it's cool. And they are very smug about it. Later in the book their craziness softens a little bit but still...this book is not about music because this band was never about music in the first place. This is a book about a bands' lifestyle and that's exactly why I think it's very mediocre. Same old sex, drugs & rock'n'roll stuff which gets pretty old after a while...The book confirmed my opinion of Montley Crue as a very shallow band with very little artistic value. Shame.
on 1 April 2017
A shocking book but a page turner, you won't be able to put it down. I read it because it was on the 20 books to read in your twenties, I knew little about the band but still enjoyed it.
on 30 July 2017
Dear God, can humans get any lower. Disgustingly candid and you have to finish it through sheer morbid curiosity. Good though.
on 6 March 2017
Amazing book
Couldn't put it down
on 2 June 2017
quick service, recommend
on 22 May 2016
What can I say! Big Motley Crue fan,LOVED IT!
on 30 May 2015
Genuinely the best rock book out there.. And I've read many.
on 29 October 2017
Couldn’t put this book down. A real insight into one of the biggest bands of their time....

Highly recommended read
on 4 November 2017
Quick and easy. Good stuff and a fantastic read. Lost my copy years ago and re read it already.

Shout at the devil