Customer reviews

on 29 August 2009
Diet for teenagers only is a fantastic book that has succsefully taught my daughter how to eat, exersise and feel good about myslef. With surveys and imformative chapters, the diet for teenagers only is a great example of a fantastic, realistic book. The book is filled with handy tips, encouraging phrases, healthy recipes ,7 day food diary and lotts more!
on 18 April 2011
I will admit this is a really good book for teenagers who don't know much about healthy eating (like myself) how ever, I got bored after about 30 minutes of reading. To get the diet spot on you should really read the whole book, so your aware of what everything is, best foods for you to eat, best exercises for you to do and how many calories you should be eating.

I know I seem to be slating the book, it's actually really good, if I ever had kids, I'd want them to grow up with a book like this - or with this sort of information, I can assure you with a book like this someone couldn't turn anorexic - it's an eye opener.

The book is a lot bigger than I thought, it has pretty pages (pink cool writing will keep you reading!)