on 28 April 2015
I don't usually write reviews but for this, I had to say something.

This book DID have some good information but I was so frustrated by the constant sales pitch for Harv's Millionaire Mind Intensive that it was not enjoyable to read.

Every chapter, on multiple occasions, Harv explains that the only way to get the 'this' or 'that' bit of information is to attend the Millionaire Mind Intensive live workshop. It undermined the overall message he was trying to get across.

Personally I would recommend that you avoid this book and choose something else.
on 29 April 2017
LOVE THIS BOOK!!! LOVE READING IT!! WILL READ IT ONCE AGAIN AND APPLY THEM IN ACTION INTO MY LIFE!!
on 9 June 2016
This is an excellent book that looks deeply into how our mental programming is the cause of our financial situation and how we can change it. Profound info. If you want to change things though you MUST do the exercises.
on 7 May 2017
I was recommended this audio and I loved it. It's very important to work on our minds no matter what we want to achieve.
on 16 May 2017
This is one of the most powerful inspiring books I have ever read in my life!
I wish I had found this book 10 years ago but I am so happy to have come acroos it at all.
on 13 August 2012
I'm a student who has not had a full time job but I got this book to give me ideas about the world of money I will face in the future. I was not disappointed. The book explores the mindsets of rich and successful people, because one of the underlying premises of the book is that ways of thinking lead to certain actions. As T. Harv Eker says: "Becoming rich isn't as much about getting rich financially as about whom you have to become, in character and mind, to get rich".

Part one of the book explains the concept of a money blueprint: "your preset program or way of being in relation to money", which Eker suggests is the main predictor of financial success. Financial blueprints arise from past 'programming'-conditioned ways of thinking which affect how you relate to money. But new, helpful ways of thinking can be adopted in place of negative or financially unhelpful ones.

The second part forms the bulk of the book and compares the mentality of rich and poor people in seventeen specific and different ways. (Note: the use of rich and poor is as much used to describe the mentality of different people as it describes their financial success). These 'wealth files' are the ways of thinking to get into and adopt to start thinking like someone who sets out to get rich. At the end of describing each wealth file, there are declarations and actions to cement the rich mentality in your mind.

Overall the book delivered more than just exploring the mindsets of the wealthy. It is written in a jovial, informal, but incredibly inspirational way with ideas which have a good amount of applicability to other areas, like personal development, as well as hints and suggestions for generating more money (like passive income). There are lots of good quotes to go back to, and I fully intend to read the book at least once again.
on 17 February 2015
I have never been exposed to such incredible life enhancing information.
If I had only known this when I was much younger I would be a very wealthy woman by now
However I now know it and have started to apply the money management aspect of it and it feels really empowering.
I have already had an interesting opportunity that I will use the money I'm saving to make an investment and I know that with this revolutionary concept of actively managing my money I will make any money I make work for me
In the past I have always spent, spent, spent. Now I know how to do things differently
Tomorrow I will start reading this life transforming book again and when I get to the end again I will start again
Everyone who wants true freedom needs to read and apply the lessons in this book
Unless you are very very rich you don't know it all but T Harv Eker sure does
on 15 February 2010
I had hesitated a lot before purchasing this book. I didn't know much about it and the title looked to me very fishy, like those ads on the internet: "get rich in 1 week".
I was totally wrong!
Luckilly I got the book and it has so much value in it you cannot even imagine. The author not only is a good writer which makes the book very enjoyable to read, but he has had the ability to read our common thoughts and actions and present them with a totally different angle. Simple concepts but very powerful. I was amazed when I started realising how often the situations described in the book happen in my daily life and how wrong my behavior was.
This is a must read for everyone. I don't know if I'll become richer following the actions of this book, even if it boosted my confidence, but I will surely happier as I can deal with so many situations in a daily life much better than before. Life changing book.
on 31 October 2011
This CD pack is brilliant and I would highly recommend it to everyone. Listening to the CDs was great too and would suggest this over reading the book as T. Harv Eker is very inspirational to listen to and it really helps to get his message over.
on 30 November 2005
A good book that targets your beliefs, and understanding of what being rich means and challenges all those beliefs that might be detrimental to your financial growth.
Basically the author gives good examples of limiting thoughts and their effects by taking us through 17 blueprints of the rich.
Best part are the action items at the end of each of these 17 ideas to follow that the author wants you to go out and try.
Well, going by this book, I should be a millionnaire soon (at least, to start with, I got to spell millionnaire correctly :-) )
Go for this book!