Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 November 2010
You've got to read it! It is brill,mostly because of it's cliff hanging abelities but also the story line is great! A must for younger readers.
on 12 June 2012
My partner is currently reading these (on book 2 of 3) to our six year old son at bedtime and they both love them. My son even felt the need to tell me part of the story as he was so excited about it!
on 28 June 2012
My son enjoys this book so much, that it made its way to school for playtime. It's really funny, full of intrigue - and age appropriate. It is American, so he has learnt their equivalent words such as 'elevators'.
on 6 September 2014
It's a great book and its also quite long so it doesn't tame u like 1 hour to read. I'd recommended this to probably 7 to 14 year old but you have to be a good reader at 7 but if you are you'll enjoy it.
on 13 March 2014
My 10 year old lazy son recently dressed as 'ordinary boy' for his world book day. This meant he had little to do. However the book is a really good read for boys. Ordinary Boy may be a superhero with no powers but the book enthralled my boy who is an avid reader.
on 28 February 2013
My two sons love this series and I hear them chuckle at it as they read, which is always a good sign.
It's well written and I hope Mr Boniface writes more to keep up with my sons hungry demands for more books.
on 27 January 2015
My son who is 9, absolutely loves this book. I bought it on the off chance that he might like it and it was a real hit. Odd and more realistic superheroes, he can't put it down!
on 30 November 2014
Hate it. Much m ore American than expected. If you aren't into American accents when reading to your kids don't but this. Ours is in the charity shop unread.
on 9 March 2014
got this for my six year old nephew, read a section myself and fell in love with the character. looking fwd to pick up more books in this title
on 9 January 2013
Nothing much to say it's awesome

Your children will love this book so get it for them now if you want to keep them off your hands