on 14 January 2017
I haven't finished reading this book yet but am thoroughly enjoying it. I find it very challenging and have been inspired to make changes in the way I handle my finances because of what I have read in the book. The author suggests manageable goals with each chapter and gives lots of motivational help. I have been so impacted by what I have read that I have shared with my friends about the changes I have been inspired to make. I wish I had read this book years ago. I would thoroughly recommend it.
on 3 July 2013
I really enjoyed this book. It's not too long and doesn't have any padding like other books on this subject and has action steps and exercises which help you to learn the material better. A lot of the information in here is really helpful and really gives you a different perspective on how to see yourself and how to manage your money. It's too early to say its life changing as I've only just finished it but it definitely gives good solid advice on how to start. Highly recommended!
on 27 September 2011
This book is concerned with the vital aspect of altering your thinking to enable you to hit your financial goals. Most people are interested in creating wealth and many try. However most are unsucessful. Why is this? The reason is that we have unconscious negative programming about money and wealthy people that is not conducive to accumualting wealth, in faxt it could be a poverty mindset that we have. This book uncovers our past programming and installs the correct programming for achieving wealth. This is why two people of equal ability can get into a business and one fails and the other prospers. Read this book as if your financial life depends on it - because it does!
on 18 May 2013
This is a life-changing book. If you are dissatisfied with your life as it is and want to change things, you should read this book.

It not only teaches how a millionalre thinks, but will improve every aspect of your life if you are prepared to put into practice what is taught. You will never be quite the same again. To really succeed, you will need to read this book over and over.
on 9 June 2014
maybe it is the passage of time that makes it seem a little outdated but whilst it had some useful things to say and the affirmations are useful i did get fed up of the constant reference to Eker's courses to the extent that i wondered if the book is a long sales advert for them. the free taster courses are only available in limited countries and not in the Uk
on 28 January 2013
This book was the best book I have ever read and it even made me write a review on it so it must have been really good! I would like to refer you to my page where you can read the entire review I made on this book after purchasing it just over half a year ago. I've seen real changes so take a look at my review to see what I mean! Here's the link: [...]
on 26 December 2015
Some good advice in this book that people will find useful. My problem was that the writer on nearly every other page keeps making references to his seminars/work shops classes trying to promote them. Yes its important he should make people aware of those classes and their benefits but to me it came across as overselling.
on 15 February 2017
This book is one of the best I've read. It doesn't keep repeating the same old catchphrases as some do; instead it looks at a scientific basis for why people behave in certain ways and how that affects their level of success.

Good quality, useful read. Highly recommended
on 4 December 2010
This is an excellent book about helping you understand the importance of your mindset when it comes to building your wealth. It covers why you might be struggling financially (and it has nothing to do with the economy or the business you are in) and gives you the key thinking characteristics of wealthy people that you must have in place to increase your probability of financial success.

There are action steps, wealth principles and things you can do that will create the right foundation for the start of your journey on the road to becoming "Rich".

What I like about this book is that it has a no nonsense approach and when you read it, things suddenly become clear why you might be holding yourself back financially. Now just reading this book won't get you rich but it will create the right mind set for you to begin that journey if you use what it tells you.

Highly Recommended, especially for the sceptics.
on 31 August 2014
This is a down to earth book about changing your mindset in order to make money and keep it. I love his style - he makes you think about what your blueprint is for money and the beliefs that hold us back from being rich.Love it.