Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 22 February 2010
I really enjoyed this book. I initially checked it out of my local library, but after reading it I purchased my own copy! It is just that good.

Sarita is my favorite character of all books that I've read. She was not materialistic nor was she intimidated by Mykal or his wealth.

Everything is romantic, believable and unpredictable. Sarita made Mykal love her by being just who she is. No pretence.

I can't recommend this book enough. It's worth buying. I'm not into reading books over and over again - but this one is worth it! I've read it 3 times and never get bored with the storyline.
on 21 December 2009
This was my second Beverly Jenkins book and it was hot hot hot, I've read it like many times now, lost count after 3. The heat between Mykal and Sarita was unbelievable and you could feel it from reading the book, felt it was quite short and didn't want it to end. I'll be looking forward to reading Walter and Shiley's story too. Keep up the good work Beverly!!