on 2 January 2014
This was a great buy for my two grandchildren. I bought it for that part of Christmas Day that happens before bedtime and they loved it so much that when they were leaving next day they wanted to know would I allow them to bring it with them. Would definitely recommend it. It's an unusual story, well told and easy to read for very young readers and easy to understand for younger folk who can't read yet.
on 7 March 2018
Bought it for my grandson - he is a great fan of Flat Stanley.
on 15 September 2017
I remember this book from 30+ years ago when I was young so bought for my children. Whilst clearly the style and content is very dated still a fun read.
on 3 March 2016
What child doesn't love Flat Stanley? A classic! My class of SEN pupils were captivated by the idea of a boy being flattened by a noticeboard. A very funny story.
on 5 May 2017
Reading this with my son, brings back memories as it was one of my favourite stories as a kid. Some elements have dated but he didn't notice and he was laughing out loud at certain points!
on 11 October 2015
I read this as a child and enjoyed so got for my 8 year old who's not that in to reading (there's better things to do with his time). However, this book kept him quiet for ages.
on 27 October 2017
My daughter loved this book
on 18 August 2017
As described
on 26 June 2016
Love these! Had them read to me when I was a child. Now I'm buying a set as we named our son Stanley & they look great on his bookshelf.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 March 2014
Been trying to find books for our 6 year old to read himself - but frankly he found this too quick a read and not that interesting! He was better with a proper book with chapters - like the Magic Faraway tree.