on 10 January 2017
Another brilliant book from Alice, bought this together with her body bible and they're both just the best on the market. Both equally filled with great easy to make recipes which are not complicated or filled with hard to find expensive ingredients. Alice is impossible not to love!
on 29 December 2016
This is an AMAZING book! I've already been through and picked out all the recipes I want to try, and let's just say, there's not many left after that! Alice has done a fabulous job here and should be so proud! I'm so excited to try out some of these dishes and I'm sure they will all be scrumptious!
on 5 January 2017
This is a really nice book, the second from Alice. I like the focus on nutrition and good balanced meals in this book. it is different to the first book. I also like the last few pages where she shows samples of pre-workout and post-workout meals and discusses why these particular balances work and this is really good for planning your own food.
Recipes are great, in particular love the breakfast menu but then it is my favourite meal
Nice book, not over complicated and all the meals are nutritious and can be made to work for everyone.
French toast...yummmm
on 14 January 2017
I have made lots of recipes from this book since owning it and I can honestly say I've found very few I dislike. They are all easy to make, take very little time. Alice you have done amazingly well with your new book. Congratulations! x
on 29 December 2016
Another awesome book from alice! I love the example of a weekly meal plan at the back and how she talks about macros and the importance of making a healthy life style change rather than "a diet" which this book is not. Very good buy if you are serious about educating yourself around healthy eating and not just looking for a quick fix. Well done alice x
on 1 January 2017
Amazing book, never before have I leafed through a book when it arrives and loved so many recipes. I think this is a great long term sustainable way of eating that I cant wait to get started on!
on 14 January 2017
Bought this not expecting much from it, so far I've made a few things out of it and everything has been excellent. All the recipes are laid out well and are easy to follow due to the way Alice has worded the method of each one.

I'm looking forward to working my way through the book and trying more.
on 15 January 2017
I love this book really simple recipes which are easy to make . I highly recommend all the ingredients are available to get here in the UK I really don't understand why someone would have problem getting them. You can just pop in ur local supermarket and get them. Yes you need time to make them but if ur seriously considering a lifestyle changes then that's part of it . Also it doesn't take long to make each recipe.
on 2 January 2017
Fantastic recipe book with a great range of recipes, including many vegetarian options! Would definitely recommend, best book I've bought in a long time! Brilliant!
on 29 December 2016
So excited! Fantastic recipes, my mouth is already watering just looking at the pictures. Also a very honest and realistic diet, if you want to eat healthy then this is for you :) I have read Alice's other book which is brilliant and has helped me so much so a big thumbs up from me!