on 1 April 2015
Not really helpful at all. It also appears that not all of us might be 'plump' because of wheat - there are other things we learn about. personally, I found this book rather repetitive, and now regret buying it. Sorry about that, and regret having to write such a negative review.
on 31 July 2014
The author drones on and on about the detrimental effect of wheat on the body. I am gluten free - for legitimate health reasons. I am still overweight in spite of a healthy diet and regular exercise. According to the remit of this book, weight should be dropping off me (and you if you believe it). Maybe it works for some, but just as the Atkins diet didn't work for everyone, dropping wheat and gluten is not the miracle it promises to be.
on 11 September 2012
I have read this book 3 times so far. It explains so much about a problem that I never realized exists. And the science is presented really well.
on 10 September 2014
Although I found this book very useful I did find it a bit heavy on the "how and why" the diet works and a bit light on the diet plans and recipes which I hoped it would have. There is only one week of diet plans and a handful of recipes. Although it's important to know the science behind the diet I did find it a bit repetitive.
It is certainly useful though and it does work.
on 16 June 2012
come on Amazon, get a grip - how can this "pdf on steroids" have the same production costs as a book made of dead trees....

Until Kindle is 50% or less of paperbacks - I aint buying this..
on 12 March 2016
An amazing book - learnt a lot fromit
on 26 July 2016
everybody should read this book.
on 5 March 2015
I haven't finished reading this book yet because it seems fairly repetitive. OK, wheat is bad for you - you get that message after the first few pages. Then it continues in a similar way until at least the middle of the book (which is where I got to). If you're thinking of giving up wheat or you have a suspicion it might be bad for you, my advice is to stop eating it & maybe read the back of this book, but it's not really worth buying.
on 20 February 2013
This book is extremely interesting and an excellent read. I recommend it to anyone who is interested in understanding the impact of wheat on our bodies regardless of whether or not weight issues or celiac disease is relevant to you. I learned a lot and have reduced my wheat intake dramatically, finding great physical benefits. Its difficult to stay completely away from wheat when it is in practically everything, but trying is important and feeling the benefits is a great result.
on 17 August 2013
This could be the book for you, easy reading, and written by a doctor for a change so gives credibility to the subject. I haven't finished it yet, three quarter way through, but can see that people everywhere are heading for a catastrophe of diabetes and obesity , and all approved by governments and nutritionists everywhere, people are needing to wake up and soon, yes u reading this, could the Lord's Prayer be changed to the line "Don't give us our daily bread". This read could change your life.