on 24 July 2017
Excellent introduction to NLP. The approach - of someone going on an NLP course, and their thoughts before, during and after - made it very readable. The subtle way of emphasising major points, through the power of a story narrated through the conference delegate, was really clever. It provides a great overview of NLP, in a very easy to read format. I'm now reading the NLP for Dummies book for the substance.
on 27 May 2016
I found this book really fascinating and felt better just reading it. Am now going back to go through it piece by piece
on 18 February 2015
This book is written in a way that's designed to get inside your head & it really works. Inspiring, positive & motivational. Buy it & read it now! And no, I'm not on commission, unfortunately.
on 30 June 2015
I liked fact that it comes across as a personal journal and you are brought along on the journey from sceptic to NLP convert. Not the most technical book on NLP out there, but you will get a taste of whether it appeals and holds any value for you.
on 27 May 2014
I love Rochard Bandler's work, and I fully enjoyed this book. It share really simple ideas on how to improve your life (and changes can take place really fast!!! - this is tested and proven - worked for me!) I guess for more advanced reading, I recommend other Bandler's books, like Frogs into Princes, for example.
on 8 June 2015
I really like the way this book introduced NLP in the form of a novel about a man attending an NLP seminar. If you already know a bit about NLP this is probably not for you, but if you are a beginner it's an interesting way to start learning about the subject. I now plan to read more indepth on the subject
on 8 February 2018
Helps get rid of negative thoughts and words
on 12 November 2017
As I read the book I was amazed to see that I could relate to everything that was discussed. My whole belief system had always seemed "wrong" and now I feel I can finally review, restyle and improve on them.
Overall a thought provoking book and dare I say it a go to manual...
on 14 November 2016
Excellent story for those who need to improve their lives but do not prefer to read all the techniques are revealed in digestible chunks.
on 3 March 2016
A simple little book following an attendee at a conference. Really easy life lessons. Totally love it and can't wait to put the ideas into action.