Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 6 March 2016
I was reluctant to try the juice diet thinking it was going to leave me hungry or flagging with no energy . But it surprised me it wasn't complicated it kept me satisfied and my energy levels were fine I lost 9ls in 5 days and I can fit comfortably into my clothes and made me very aware of what and how much to put in my mouth. I will definitely incorporate juices in my daily diet , I'd love to do the Jason vale retreat and I'd definitely recommend this to all out there . It's easy and doable and the results put you on cloud nine.
on 28 April 2016
Loved the detox although first two days were hard! Recommend it. I'm still juicing and will do it forever as it makes you feel great!
on 23 March 2017
Amazing! Didn't feel hungry at all and it truly works and more! Lost 7lbs in the five days.
on 9 June 2014
The book and programme are fab. It's easy to follow and delivers results if you follow the instructions exactly. Wish I'd discovered this years earlier.
on 10 February 2016
Comprehensive and easy to follow
on 25 July 2017
To much waffling, repeating.
on 26 January 2015
love it!!!, lost over 5lb but more importantly I felt great ,I recommend to read the book first tho , it helps . Will be buying some mnore of his books for sure :-)
on 2 April 2016
COST: Very Fair

BEST BITS: Have been wanting to get into juicing for a while now, and this was such a bargain price I couldn't resist. I started on a Monday as we all do, and stuck to it religiously. Who know I'd be a celery convert! I can honestly say 80% of the juices are lovely and I have even made a few for my kids to sneak in some extra veg, because they've seen me having it they think its a grown up thing - so really wanted to try it. It also helped them learn about some new veg.
At the end of the 5days I'd lost 7lb so was very happy.

BAD BITS:

RECOMMEND: YES 100%
on 9 February 2014
Downloaded this onto my Kindle. It's an easy read and, to me, makes a lot of sense. So much so, I am waiting on delivery of my juicer any day now and am raring to get started. The recipes look delicious, hopefully I'm not disappointed. Five days is a short time to, hopefully, sow significant weight loss as well as look and feel better.
on 13 January 2014
Inspiring, a great read, makes you realise it really is mind over matter :) thanks Jason can't wait to start