on 8 November 2015
Bought it for my daughter and she loved it
on 22 April 2014
V enjoyable. Easy to read. Found it hard to put down. Going to download book 2 straight away. Not a thriller, not a romance, not fantasy, not science fiction(thankfully) but a modern blend which works.
on 5 May 2013
I could not but this series down, so much so that I read them all within 2weeks. I love the idea of a world separtaed into districts dependent upon our strengths - an interesting concept. Good books!
on 13 June 2015
Really enjoyed this looking froward to reading the next book.
on 13 June 2015
Really enjoyed this looking froward to reading the next book.
on 6 January 2016
New type of SF for me.It's good to read
on 6 July 2017
Took me a while to get back into but when I did I couldn't put it down. Loved the story line and all the emotions
on 22 March 2014
On a par with Hunger Games! Great characters brought to life in a very uncertain work. Couldn't put it down. Can't wait to see the film now
on 6 January 2012
I could not put it down, it was such an amazing read and i definantly recommend it to anyone who is interested in buying it. The book had me on the first page which believe me NEVER happens. I have to read at least 30 pages of the book to get into it usually. My dad got me this book by accident and i felt i should give it a go to make him happy and i ended up reading it again straight after i read it the first time.Ill admit its not my ABSOLUTE favorite book but it is in the top 10.
on 22 July 2017
Fast paced and thrilling. I couldn't put it down. As a thirty-something adult I can happily say that this YA fiction is not just for teens!