Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 November 2013
Okay, when I started this I really did not think it was going to be a 5 star read for me, I found the first 1/4 to be really slow going but after finishing the book I can see why. At first I was worried about reading this as I did not think anything could top The Edge of Never. Wrong! I'm not saying this is better than book one but it certainly enhanced the story 100% and was a perfect follow on and ending to a first book that was UTTER PERFECTION. A lot to live up to and JA Redmerski certainly did that in spades.

The story is just beautiful, a slow build that is told to perfection. I absolutely adored Andrew in this book, even more so than in the first book and man oh man he was bloody swoonworthy in The Edge of Never.

Yes, it was low on angst (thank goodness) and focussed more on growth, understanding, development, and unconditional love. And finished off with THE MOST PERFECT epilogue. Couldnt have asked for more. And 2 days later I am still thinking of it. That for me is a 5 star read.
on 28 March 2017
Loved this follow up book. Camryn and Andrews journey has been a wonderful read and a must for all romantics out there. Defiantly worth the 5 star rating will be buying more from J A Redmerski.
on 8 April 2017
I loved the first book. This book felt a little unnecessary and was missing the spark of the first.
on 1 April 2014
Beautifully written and resonates with you for days afterwards. So much more happen to this couple and you seriously want them to have their happy ever after... No spoilers, but the epilogue is perfect x
on 24 October 2014
well written book.

makes you think about the world, life is a different way. Inspiring. Highly recommended

Makes you smile,cry,laugh and sad.

Great book
on 7 January 2015
Ok read, not sure the second book was needed, still do like characters
on 4 December 2013
Got to say, I was a tad disappointed with this book. The prequel to this, The Edge of Never, became one of my absolute fave books, so maybe I was expecting too much of this sequel....

Don't get me wrong, its a good read, and I enjoyed it as it was nice to see how everything panned out, but I can't help feeling it was all a bit unnecessary...? The first book was SO good, there was just no need for a sequel. I quite liked imagining what happened to them in the future without it being told to me. Maybe my expectations of this book were just too high.

The book is nowhere near as gripping, and didn't give me that feeling of 'being there' on their journey. The road trip wasn't as exciting, I just didn't feel that interest in the characters that I felt so overwhelmingly attached to in the first book....

The first book was raw with emotion, but this book just doesn't live up to it. Nowhere near....sorry :(
on 10 November 2013
The Edge of Never was initially a standalone novel and I wish it remained that way. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed this book (a bit) but felt the story was dragged out.
on 11 November 2013
It was a good book but it doesn't really add anything to the first. I don't think the first was written with a sequel in mind, and now that I've read it, I know that this second book didn't add anything further of note.

Don't get me wrong it was a good read, but I think that really, Camryn and Andrew's story was finished in the Edge of Never which was a fantastic book.

In the first book, the author wrote a beautiful story but in bringing out a second book I feel in some ways the strength of the first book has been diluted.

You won't be too disappointed reading this book, but it isn't a necessary read to complete their story and yes whilst there are still ups and downs along the way, nothing else particularly happened.

I also objected to the end - at less than 90% the story started wrapping up and it seemed very rushed, tidying up all the loose ends. Then there was the epilogue which was far too long, in my opinion.

I would definitely read more in this particular genre by the author, but would have preferred this to be a new story rather than cashing in on what was one of my favourite reads this year.
on 16 January 2015
This book 2 of 'The edge of never' series and I loved book 1 so much it made it to my favourites and I think it was a perfect book in itself and could have been left as a standalone. I usually feel a apprehensive when I love a book and then they have a sequel but I have such high expectations due to the previous book and a lot of the times it can lead to a let down. I didn't enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed the first but I think it was because it had a different vibe to it which I will explain in a minute.

"This is our life. We met on the road; we grew to know and to love each other on the road. It's where we were meant to be for however long, and what we're going to do until it becomes clear we were meant to do something else."

First of all thank you Harper Collins UK!! I won this book on Goodreads and I'm so happy because now I have both books and they look so pretty together!(Ignore the other books, this is the only pic I have with them both!)

I read this a while back but I never got a chance to review it.I tell myself I will review straight after yet that never happens! So as I was saying this one starts off where book 1 left off from and I found out that I had missed the characters. Especially Andrew!! ;)

"Our story us over, yes, but our journey isn't, because we'll always live on the edge until the day we die."

This book has more of a serious vibe to it, there are a lot of things that happen, that these two characters go through, things start falling apart.Things aren't how they used to be but Andrew will do anything and everything to get everything back, to heal the hurt and pain. Ahh I could not get enough of him, he is just perfect. He is so patient, loving and supporting all the way through and he truly give their relationship his all.

Camryn played her part too they come together to heal each other. There were times though that Camryn really annoyed me and there was some drama I could have done without. But all in all I would totally recommend this series! And J.A.Redmeski is amazing, the writing makes you want to carry on. She is on my list of author which I need to go through and read all her books!

"You're the world to me," I whisper onto
her lips. "I hope you never forget that."
"I'll never forget," she whispers back.. "But if I ever do, for
whatever reason, I hope you'll always find a way to remind me."
..."Always."