on 18 September 2015
Really easy to use, from knowing NO Greek at all within two weeks using this course I was able to pick up an excellent understanding and ability to converse enough in Greek to get by without looking like a lazy tourist. . . . . I only used it in the car to and from work; that is 30 minute sessions twice a day for two weeks and I had only just got to disc two ,. . . . . brilliant! One thing I will mention,. as I knew no Greek, when i first heard the language I was convinced I would not be able to pick it up . . .I was 100% sure this was never going to work . . . . but after a couple of plays and speaking out loud it does work . . . once again it is a BRILLIANT course!
on 22 May 2014
An excellent pack. Easy to understand, and, with repetition easy to begin speaking basic Greek phrases. I just wish there was less time spent on getting around Athens.
on 31 May 2014
Excellent. Very much appreciated by the locals that we had a knowledge of Greek!!! Easy repetitive way to understand basics. Would recommend.
on 28 July 2015
this course is fantastic! im not the quickest of learners, but i am finding this course easy to follow! its clear and direct and im enjoying the learning! if you are looking for a starter, this course is just the thing.
on 8 February 2014
Clear, simple instructions and able to learn at your own pace.
Very good guide.I cannot wait to say good morning on my hols.
on 15 May 2015
This is a very clear and easy to follow guide to the learning of Greek. The language of course has its own script but the English transliteration is there to follow. There is no need to bother with the Greek script if one is just using it to learn common and essential phrases for a holiday in Greece.
on 11 November 2015
This is the best introductory language course I have used, and I must have tried dozens in various languages. After listening to the first two CDs for an hour a day for a few weeks (I didn't have time for the third one) I was able to visit Greece and speak to the locals. This added a lot to my enjoyment of the holiday.

Unlike many other language audio courses, there were no distracting errors or muffled recordings. The sound quality was excellent and the material was clear and well-planned. I didn't need the accompanying booklet as all the information I needed was on the CDs.
on 30 December 2014
nice and simple, doesn't complicate matters
on 28 September 2015
An excellent book which takes everything slowly, so that you remember the vocabulary and the ways in which to use it.
on 8 April 2016
Good pace. Have been listening on the way home from work for the past few days and am able to say the basics already.