on 26 December 2015
This is a smashing book for the young beginner who wants to learn all about our planets in our solar system .All the planets are clearly illastrated with larger pictures of all the moons they have and all the facts on each !!! And there are little fact compertions at the back of the book so you can find out how much the reader has learned its great book I have to give it 10 out of 10 .
on 23 September 2015
wonderful service ordered and delivered to me within 24hrs. it is a Xmas gift for my son so have only briefly looked at it but it looks like it will be easy enough for him to understand. will definitely be getting more books from these xx
on 5 March 2014
Fab book. Easy for children to understand. Bought for my 5 year old because this was her school topic. She learnt so much. Defo recomend.
on 8 February 2015
My daughter received this book as a present.
It is beautifully set out but the amount of spelling and grammatical mistakes is unacceptable.
Missing "the" before nouns (have a look at the page on the Earth) and spelling "plently" instead of plently is pretty poor.
This book costs £10!
on 1 May 2015
This is a bit too tricky and in depth for a 'my first book' - a bit disappointed, will have to wait a few years before my cousin will take any notice of it.
on 23 February 2016
Good book, but bought for a star gazing 4 year old and probably a bit too complicated to follow at present, but will come into its own as time goes on.
on 24 February 2015
these books are great for simple facts..i got this for my 6 nearly 7yr old and I feel they are good for that age group and older
on 18 March 2015
Brought for my 6 year old grand daughter to help with a school project. She loved it and her teacher was impressed too
on 27 March 2015
My 6 year old daughter seems to like this book. personally I thought it was a bit dull. It just focuses on the planets
on 8 May 2014
My son loves this book. He knows all planets and is not even 3 years old yet.
Excellent book to read together.