on 8 June 2017
on 10 April 2017
Daughter loved it
on 1 January 2017
Awesome book
for fans I loved Zayn since 1D came 3rd in the X factor and I also love Liam all of them have a great singing voice .I have learnt lots of facts about all of them
on 2 December 2013
Packed full of pictures of the boys on stage, in photoshoots and candid snaps, fans will spend many a happy hour drooling over this book. The photo of Harry and Zayn relaxing on page 13 is my personal favourite as it's nice to see some images of the band chilling out offstage. Obviously the annual was printed earlier in the year and the lads image has changed quite a bit in that time (Liam-I am particularly talking about you here! He's definitely made the transition from boy to man in 2013) but there is a good balance of photos. The picture quality isn't as high as in Where We Are, but that is a different type of book.

Interviews, factfiles and a trivia quiz make up the rest of the annual, and new fans will find out all the 'must know' facts such as birthdates and favourite songs. The die hard fans will probably find they know most of these details anyway from previous interviews, but I'm sure that any Directioner would be happy with a copy of this in their Christmas stocking. A fun addition for fans.
on 30 November 2013
One Direction Just love the official annual 2014. I recommend for any one to buy this great product! Very good indeed!
on 10 December 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is a huge One D fan and we had the best afternoon ever whilst she was engrossed in the annual and I got some peace and quiet to read the brilliant Weak at the Knees. Mother and daughter were very happy and the annual is good value for what it is in my opinion.
on 27 December 2013
I bought this product for my younger sister's Christmas present and she was incredibly pleased when she unwrapped it. The postal service was excellent, it came along with the calendar and DVD I bought my Mum and Dad.
on 22 January 2014
bought item as a Christmas present. Great product. Has been read cover to cover on numerous occasions by the recipient several times. Little snippets on the boys enclosed. Well worth the purchase. Very fast service.
on 19 December 2013
I bought this as a present for my daughter who is an avid One Direction fan. Lovely book. Lots of photographs and information for the fans. Super fast free delivery. Great value for money. Cheapest I found.