Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 April 2017
Thankyou
on 20 April 2013
Definitely recomend this book for Made in Chelsea fans. It is refreshingly honest, hilarious and scandalous! Well done Ollie :-)
on 24 April 2013
I have to say, I thought from all the Twitter reviews I was seeing that this was going to be a laugh a minute type book. For me, it wasn't. Some of it was amusing, but not laugh out loud funny, more a smirk and half a chuckle.

The book is basically autobiographical, and follows Ollie's life entirely through his school life until his current Made in Chelsea days. Whilst not as funny as I'd hoped, I did read all the book, and thought it was well written, just not what I expected.
on 10 July 2014
Made in Chelsea is my guilty secret, it's so funny but this book is written for underachieving 5 year olds. I knew it wasn't going to be high brow however Ollie has a good education and I believed the book would be more insightful into Chelsea, his co stars and privileged life styles. Any juicy bits were glossed over with terms like 'she knows who she is' when not discussing and revealing the very things you bought the book to read about. I admit to skipping through a lot of the book as phrases like ' I had to find out who I was' were too American for me. This is my first celebrity written book, perhaps they're all like this and it a good example of its genre but I found it childish and pointless.
on 1 June 2013
This book was a little boring! The girls names weren't revealed and were given pseudonyms which were just confusing London Girl, Jester's Girl, Dorset Girl. It was hard to keep track of who was who! Particularly when they kept reoccurring, I kept mixing them up. Also Ollie's life was a lot less exciting than I imagined, a lot of his relationships kind of fizzled out. There definitely wasn't the same drama as surrounding Made In Chelsea relationships. Plus as Ollie is such a flamboyant character I had expected more passion and sexploits, but it was quite mild and tame, considering his character in MIC. I had expected shocking revelations but he seemed quite unprepared to dish the dirt, his relationship with his co-stars was glossed over. I presumed to avoid offence but that was a cop out. His relationship with Chloe had two sentences, her name wasn't even mentioned. It's nice that he respects her to that degree but he did have a relationship with her on screen! Don't do an autobiography unless you want to dish the dirt!
on 1 May 2013
very slow read, nothing new. shame as i am a fan of MIC. I do not think this book will excite anyone
on 5 May 2013
As a MIC fan I was expecting a humorous, intelligent book crammed full of juicy and even shocking anecdotes from Mr Locke, as this was the impression he continued to give. In my opinion it did not live up to these expectations. It was fairly average, run of the mill, and just a bit dull.
on 20 June 2014
Quite funny in parts but I found it repetitive and a bit dull. I still love Ollie though he is a hilarious character.
on 9 July 2014
standard cheesy ollie Locke. not as good as Spencer's book though. pictures are funny at the end of the book
on 25 June 2013
Rated a 5*simply after watching Made In Chelsea, it gets you wondering what everyone's background is! It's exactly everything one would want to know about a Chelsea socialite, from childhood, to love stories! Impeccably written and very funny! Read within 2 days I could not put this book down! Recommended to all Made in Chelsea fans!