on 2 January 2014
tooks have been very satisfactory. I knew

all the books have been very satisfactory. I knew what I was ordering and the order arrived on time and correct.
on 26 January 2014
I've been a fan of Judith Kerr since I was a child, so this was a must buy. It's basically an illustrated autobiography and it's as wonderfully moving as her other books. Beautifully written, really touching, you can see her spirit shine through so well and I still want to adopt her as my honorary grandmother (which would be pretty disrespectful to my real grandmother who actually introduced me to her!).
Seeing her art progress (from remarkable childhood drawings through designs to her beloved children's characters) is also fascinating to see.
on 15 January 2014
This is a beautifully presented book which not only tells Judith Kerr's life story but has wonderful illustrations. What a talented lady she is and how lovely to have her life and work brought together. I have been inspired to read her novels and revisit her books for children.
on 28 March 2015
Judith kerr is one of the most talented authours of her time. This book is simply beautiful. The drawings and illustrations jump out of each page bringing her words to life. I will treasure this book and give it to my daughter when she is Old enough to enjoy it.
on 4 December 2015
What a lovely book.. Brought as a gift for someone who was doing an art degree and she loved it. She liked that it showed all of the work Judith Kerr has done over her career and its autobiographical. A must for any Kerr fan or budding artist.
on 3 April 2015
A delightful book with Judith Kerr's lovely illustrations. It tells the story of her coming to live in Britain and how she became an illustrator of her many other books. This book is for everyone no matter their age.
on 21 March 2016
Fabulous book to be treasured by all who love reading, and especially those who began their reading journey with authors such as Judith Kerr. Her work is still inspiring today's infants, long may it continue.
on 27 December 2013
I have watched reviews of this book for some time.It is every bit as good as I expected.Oviously I have not read it yet,but have perused illustrations an d am totally delighted with it.thank you very much.
on 21 April 2016
Really thrilled with this book - my sister has always loved reading and is also very arty - I know she will love reading about Judith Kerr's life and work. Very nice hard back book - well presented.
on 20 August 2014
Judith Kerr has undoubtedly had an interesting and challenging life. It was wonderful to see the original sketches of familiar characters and learn the source of inspiration. I loved it.