Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 December 2009
Whilst deciding whether to purchase this book i couldn't find a single review on the net so hopefully this will help somebody out.

This a really sweet book, lot's of nice illustrations with small statements like 'I love my Mummy because she Looks after me, helps me, feeds me etc. Each statement has an animal picture of a Mummy and Baby.

Essentially i would the sum this book up as a gift to a new Mum and baby given the statements, in addition there's a space at the back to put a picture of Mum and Baby.

Overall I'm pleased my partner will find this a very endearing gift on Christmas Day and I'm confident it is a present that both Mum and Baby will enjoy for months to come. After that it will be kept as a keepsake.
33 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 February 2012
This is a really lovely book. Like most childrens books it is very short, but it is a cute story that my wife likes reading to our baby. It's more about why I think she is a great mummy to our baby, but I'm sure the baby thinks the same thing. :)
on 21 October 2015
LOVE it, so does my daughter! Each of the animals are raised in the book and made of different materials in an attempt to replicate the animals actual feel. My daughter opens every page and strokes every animal whilst reading :D
on 24 September 2011
LOVELY PICTURES THROUGHOUT THE BOOK AND BEAUTIFUL WORDS ON EVERY PAGE. VERY EASY READING. GREAT FOR BEDTIME CUDDLE TIME. WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THIS TO A FRIEND
on 18 April 2015
Our son loves both books (why I love my mummy & why I love my daddy). He wants us to read them every night and loves the animal pictures with its sentences. The books are so cute! Great for 2 year-olds +.
on 6 November 2013
my daughter bought this book for me , ( im a nanny too ) its very beautifull, Ive now bought it for my mum and am going to give it to her at christmas.
i loved it and i know all mums no matter how old will love it too ,,
on 18 February 2013
A sweet little book, cute illustrations nice slot at the back to place a picture, the mrs is looking forward to reading it to her when she's passed the stage of thinking books are just chew toys!
on 27 September 2011
My son and I love this book, we have also created this game where he says I love my mummy because.... and answers then I say I love my son because... and answer, ifyou like the five love languages of children this is a great way to affirm you children with words, and make your children realise how much you love them. I love my daddy is good also.
on 27 February 2014
This is a great book - the kids love it, and so does their mum. It's really cute, and easy to read in an interesting way, so doesn't get too boring after the hundredth time. The illustrations are great, and there's plenty to point to or describe. Shame the last picture isn't a bit more of a 'crescendo', but by then it's bed time so probably as well it's not too exciting ;-)
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 July 2012
The book is very sweet, it has nice animal pictures, targeted phrases...
It can be purchased for very young children. I really loved it.