on 20 December 2012
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas who is a huge road bike and MTB enthusiast. We watched every single day of the Tour de France and this book relives it in the finer detail.
The photography is impressive and moving and the wording is easy enough to read - it really does give you a sense of behind the scenes with Team Sky.
It has a lovely hardback cover an at it's bargain price it really is a wonderful Christmas gift, I'm sure he'll love it and keep it a reminder of such a fantastic year of sport for many years to come.
on 27 February 2015
The spoilt brat Wiggins comes over as being a nice guy, its not until your read other books that you realise his true character, after his win in the Tour which he would not of won without Frome, he held a ball for the team, but did not invite Chris.
on 15 January 2013
This book is an excellent read from behind the scenes of Team Sky at the Tour, Great photos and very interesting info on tactics through the race day by day.
I previously read My Tour by Bradley Wiggins and i would say these two books compliment each other.
3 people found this helpful
on 7 March 2016
I have to start out by admitting that I love Team Sky. This book is a wonderful 'coffee table' souvenir of their first Tour de France victory.
on 7 July 2013
I was expecting something with more detail, and perhaps more explanation of tactics, strategies etc. Certainly the descriptions of each stage were a lot shorter and less exciting than I had hoped for.
Although it was an interesting read, it did not bring back the memories of the excitement of last years race.
on 20 April 2013
Good little read with some insight into what goes on in a tour team. Got some tips on "the little details that make the difference"
on 4 March 2013
Pretty dissapointing - not much content - some nice pictures, but the format of the book doesnt make the most of them. Wiggins TdF bio is a better bet.
on 13 March 2013
Brilliant photo's tell the storyof this fantastic achievement by Sir Brad! Great value for money too!!
I hope I can buy the DVD series from Sky soon!!
on 8 January 2013
A super book with lots of behind the scenes information and pictures giving another perspective on the Tour de France
on 17 March 2013
This book was well received by its recipaient. We will recommend it as it is well written and illustrated.Good buy.