Format: Poster|Change

on 9 February 2015
I have been after a wall map for ages now and this fits the bill perfectly. I shall hang it in the office and plan where I am going to travel to next! It's good quality and value for money, although I agree with the other reviewers it is not really laminated. It will hopefully be educational for the kids too.
on 27 December 2013
No problems with delivery and was secured well in a plastic tube, map nice and big and all on what is said is there! Defiantly recommend this product to people who are looking for a large, good quality world map.
on 9 March 2014
This is a really good world map. I put it in the kitchen to help keep food and grubby hand prints off the wall from my two children. I don't think its a really think laminate but it is wipe clean so thats good.
on 4 November 2015
Fantastic poster! Looks awesome on my wall, it's absolutely huge and the writing is very clear. As others have said, it's not laminated (like a menu in a restaurant for example) it's just glossy.
on 20 December 2013
If you want a big map, then this is it. This is the type of map schools used to use. You can see each country clearly and the main towns too. Very good for showing children where people in your family travel to and live. The world is getting smaller nd children need to know where they they are placed in relation to friends and family. Very good
on 1 January 2014
This world map is excellent for the cost. I purchased it for my granddaughter who loves it especially the added bonus of all the flags!
Great purchase.
on 13 June 2014
Great world map.
Bought as a gift for a friend (an avid traveller) quite a few of our friends have scratch maps but I think nothing beats a good map.

It's quite massive - two people needed to hang it up.
My friend is very pleased with it.

Includes South Sudan
Oh and has one and a half New Zealand's which is awesome - if only the real world had extra New Zealand.
on 11 November 2015
This was sold as a laminated map, which it isn't. At 3 times the price of what I could have purchased an unlaminated map for in town, I'm really cross, as was specifically looking for a laminated map. Lesson learnt read the reviews ! If you want laminated don't buy this !
on 30 May 2016
Large glossy world map which is 4ft 6 by 3 ft 6. Well packaged is cardboard tube. Flags of the world listed on bottom.
on 29 August 2015
Brilliant. Much better, bigger and more detailed than you may think! My twin 6 year-olds are amazed with it. Great way to stimulate kids (and adults) appreciation of the sheer size and diversity of our planet.