Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

on 30 March 2017
I have a go most days and try hard not to look at the answer till I've tried everything else.
on 5 August 2017
Nearly half-way through already. Love my cryptic crosswords which give my elderly brain a workout.
on 13 September 2017
Hard as ever. Great holiday brain teasers.
on 4 February 2014
A collection of eighty cryptic crosswords for the serious puzzler. People with experience of the 'Times cryptic' will know what to expect. My main regret is that solutions are provided without explanations, so that sometimes one is left wondering quite how a particular clue leads to a particular answer.
on 8 March 2013
Great, just wish it had more crosswords. It makes me feel clever when I finish one. Soometimes I cheat! n
on 3 February 2014
As usual this is another collection of The Times Cryptic Crosswords to wake up those brain cells and provide a challenge. I never go away on holiday without one of the series - just to keep the old brain from rusting up!
on 24 January 2015
Challenging, but sometimes obscure and occasionally incomprehensible clues/answers. An explanation (as they do for The Independent's cryptic crossword) would make it more entertaining - and informative.
on 19 May 2013
The normal good collection of crosswords. Glad to have the answers but would appreciate the editors telling me how some of the answers were meant to be worked out!
on 6 February 2014
The end user was very happy and has taken the challenging crosswords in his stride. A good present for those who enjoy words and using their brain.
on 30 July 2014
Where would I be without a Times crossword to solve ? Very good as always.