on 2 May 2017
Loved this book, easy read, a bit predictable but witty and charming. Loved the characters, the storyline but mostly the ending, do they don't they.... reminds me of a relationship I had, 2 people just plodding along because they didn't know anything else and it seemed like it was the right thing to do, but making that leap and then finding true love.... classic :)
on 4 May 2017
ok, but it did go on a bit. Took a while to realise it went back and forth in time. I think
on 14 April 2017
Really enjoyed this book. Have another from this author in my library ready to read
on 10 March 2017
Funny quips and twists. Nice light read and although I guessed the ending I never saw it coming. Good fun
on 7 November 2015
I'm not usually into 'Chick Lit' but this I liked. Reminded me of David Nicholls work in the way it was written, that and a touch of Helen Fielding. Very witty but also poignant with good characterisation and a not too implausible story line. Wouldn't surprise me if it was made into a film. All in all a very good read.
on 7 May 2017
Thought the book was enjoyable pleasant enough and easy to read story line was fine not my type of book.
on 16 August 2016
Love the style, great descriptions and endearingly "real people" you feel a real involement with Rachael and care what happens to her.Mhairi gets so much into her character it reads like an auto-biography. I really loved this book.
on 12 March 2017
great read
on 4 August 2015
You lost me in the first chapter
on 27 April 2017
Great read will definitely read more of her books.