2,492
Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 April 2014
....have me at hello. What a story and boy did it tug at the heart strings. It's a must read.
on 9 January 2014
very witty book made me giggle. would love to read more of her stuff. I like the way she thinks
on 28 May 2013
Started off OK but I soon got bored. It didnt seem to be going anywhere. Very much a girly book
on 6 March 2013
It took a couple of chapters to get into this book, a bit slow to start but good romantic story
on 4 April 2015
I really love the way Mhairi McFarlane writes. I'm really hoping she produces more books soon!
on 28 May 2014
I am very happy with the purchase. The price was also very cheap and I was very happy with it.
on 18 March 2013
I Loved it! I Like all the characters . Fun easy and enjoyable read with good happy ending . .
on 7 February 2013
5 stars. So funny and so moving at the same time. Never knew what was coming next. I loved it!
on 6 February 2013
i bought this book as a freind told me about it but i found it ok but i have read better books
on 21 April 2013
It took me a while to get into it but I enjoyed it. Not my usual kind of read but interesting