on 1 January 2013
I ordered this for my mother for her scrabble club. She is delighted with it. Because its hardback it stays open on the page she wants. The front section has a dictionary with an explanation of the words. The middle section gives useful hints and tips on how to get the best out of your scrabble game and using those akward letters like x and q and the last section just has a list of words. Great value and almost half the price of my local shop. It's not the smallest book but at least you can see the letters!
on 6 April 2013
Wanting to upgrade the Scrabble Dictionary (paperback edition) I was using, to a Hard Cover, saw this and thought it looked good and the price was excellent compared to other sellers on the high street. When it arrived, very quickly and well packed, I was very surprised as hadn't expected it to be as Ultimate as it is.
I LOVE IT!
It is large, and it is heavy, but it is a pleasure to sit comfortably and explore this Ultimate Scrabble Dictionary & Word List. Just to read, as there is much to discover. I will get many years of enjoyment from this purchase and it won't fall apart with use, as paperbacks can. And I am also glad to have it Just for Fun. I like having this around and it makes me smile! Oh, and finally, my Scrabble games are improving too!
on 8 January 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my dad and he was really pleased with it - he loves playing scrabble with my mum and he is very competitive so this is a great gift for him! With every single possible word that can be made you cannot get any more in depth than this book! It's very big and heavy and looks really cool except that It had a few nicks on the spine which was a shame. I'm sure it will get a lot of use - thank you.
on 8 January 2014
We now allow use of the dictionary before laying a word and it's totally transformed our games. As well as increasing our vocabulary and Scrabble word knowledge (we now know useful words we can use without looking them up), it's made games so much more fun. Get it and allow usage anytime in your games and it will transform Scabble for you!
on 20 December 2013
Cover of book is upside down, so when you open the front cover you the last page upside down and its the same all the way through. Also the cover is rather bashed on all four corners. We purchased this to give someone as a present and it just looks shabby for what has been listed as a new book.

In the circumstances very disappointing and we intend to return it and ask for a refund!

Delivery was on time and satisfactory bent on three
on 8 August 2014
Brilliant book, opened up the opposition but he still can't beat me! Just keeps him near enough to stop him from throwing the towel in.
on 7 January 2013
A must for anyone who enjoys a game of Scrabble or word games in general. A bit cumbersome as it comes in hardback only and is a bit of a beast but needs to be in order to be so comprehensive. Great service - arrived promptly. Very happy.
on 8 August 2013
Very comprehensive dictionary full of all those words which will prove very helpful when playing Scrabble or even Words with Friends which I have played recently.
on 15 November 2013
Excellent dictionary, with a multitude of unknown words, which saves many arguments about a word being genuine when playing scrabble.
Highly recommended
on 9 November 2013
Bought as a birthday present for wife. She is well pleased with it as am I particularly the speed of delivery and value for money.