on 28 April 2013
Excellent thriller-twists and turns and you like the detectives in charge of the case.

I read the kindle book in 3 days as I really could not put it down and as I only read at night just before I retire, well you can imagine I had 3 very late nights.

A really good buy and I have put the author down on my wish list for the second novel re the same detectives but it is not due out until September. Cannot wait.

Malcolm Jones
on 9 November 2017
Thoroughly good read and I didn't have any idea of "who dunnit". Will definitely be reading more by this author.
on 11 December 2014
Bought this paperback for mum who told me just how good this author is. So bought kindle version myself. Interesting, detailed, well written and frightening currently reading Book 2 which continues in the same vein. An author who writes books that can't be put down, just one more chapter.........
on 21 March 2014
If crime writing was an Olympic sport , u sir .. Mr Luke Delaney would win GOLD ! Fantastic , fast paced , never a dull moment in this amazing crime novel . Great likable characters , I kinda guessed who the baddie was but was still slightly uncertain to the very end . A great who done it . Loved it , a well deserved 5 stars :)
on 7 January 2016
Four stars first time I've heard of this author found the story line slow at first but then once i got into it I really enjoyed it and will recommend to my friends
on 15 June 2017
Sorry, wasn't keen
on 15 October 2017
thoroughly enjoyed it. Glad it arrived before delivery date
on 21 March 2017
Brilliant read
on 20 October 2017
Good
on 6 August 2017
Gripping story keeping the reader engrossed...can't put the book down. Brilliant