Customer reviews

on 27 March 2013
as my 5 year old daughter is a little obsessed with countries i wanted a book that would be easy for her to understand. this book is perfect for her she looks at it all the time and loves to point out interesting facts to me so not only is she learning but she is teaching me at the same time
on 2 November 2013
This atlas is lovley ,nice pictures and good information for children. If i had one critisism its that Great Britain is only part of the euriopean pages , but other than that its great, Its a chrisymas present so i dont know what my grandson thinks yet!
on 2 September 2014
I'm so happy I bought this book for my son. He really likes Geography and this book is so easy to read for a young child, with lots of pictures and interesting facts. He can't stop reading it and even after a few months is still interested. Great item.
on 20 February 2013
My son (6 years old) loves this book. Full of great illustrations and short paragraphs and facts about each country.

A really nice book which should keep the kids entertained for a long time.
on 5 June 2013
My 4 and 1/2 year old loves this book and it is teaching her all about different countries which is brilliant!

I would recommend to any parent who wants their child to learn about the world.
on 2 November 2013
I purchased this for my nephew's fifth birthday. He has developed an interest in flags. This book is excellent and gives information about the countries the flags belong to. He loves it.
on 19 February 2013
Christmas present for 6 year old Grandson who has started asking questions about the world since his friend emigrated to Australia, this helped him understand the distance etc.
on 29 March 2015
Excellent! Very comprehensive but with just the right amount of information to grab and hold the children's interest without overloading them with facts. Eye catching!
on 12 May 2013
A very beautiful atlas with great pictures to help little ones put into context where they are looking at. We also have the Collin's Children's World Map poster.
on 1 December 2014
A good starting place to encourage a child to have an interest in geography and travel. A very basic learning tool for landmarks, capital cities and exports etc.