on 28 July 2014
writing tgo small
on 12 November 2012
It was either £40 to update Tom Tom or a few quid for the old fashioned paper version - no contest. Glad I bought it as we were directed of the motorway by French Police due to an accident and couldn't have carried on seamlessly if we hadn't have bought this.
on 7 April 2013
We have driven through France a few times down to Southern Spain and used this map in preference to our sat nav.
We are still trying different routes and this map is ideal to pre plan, though still use AA route planner or similar for exact directions.
on 26 January 2013
Very pleased as map was a manageable size and easy to to read . Arrived very quickly and service was great.
on 16 July 2013
The product is fine - after all it is only a road map! Good price.
BUT......
Why does it take nearly 2 weeks for it to be delivered??
I ordered the map to plan stops on a forthcoming road trip through France
This delay has put a hold on my plans - I would not have ordered from this supplier
if I knew it would take that long
on 19 March 2013
The scale of the map was not as informative as I expected and I should really have looked at this before purchasing. It is, however, light and easy to pack and will be useful for planning the journey.
on 14 March 2013
I purchased this to compliment my easy read atlas,which it does admirally..Being able to see France as a whole choosing your route roughly and then detailing it with the easy read large scale maps
on 10 January 2013
I bought this as part of a christmas gift package for my parents who plan to caravan in france this summer. I think they have found it very helpful in planning their routes!
on 14 June 2013
Well it is a map of France - all of it so if you are travelling to France this is no use for smaller roads. I'd suggest getting regional maps. We left it there.
on 27 April 2013
Inexpensive but would have been better buying a map of the area I was travelling too instead of the whole of France the scale was a bit too small