Customer reviews

The Majesty of the Horse
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 5 March 2017
Such a beautiful book. Bought as a Birthday Present and appreciated. I thought I knew most of the horses and was surprised to find some rare ones I didn't know about. Well written and stunning pictures.
on 8 July 2015
A gorgeous book, beautifully put together. Stunning photos and lovely text and detail about the stunning creatures that are horses. Bought this as a gift for my daughter who is 9 after buying her first pony and she loved it but I loved it even more and haven't put it down since buying it. Will also make a stunning coffee table book. Beautiful.
on 11 December 2013
Bought this as a birthday present for my SO, now she wants to get a horse even though we live in an apartment, so buying this might have been a bad idea. Still, it's a gorgeous book, quite big which is a plus since the photos inside are absolutely stunning, and the accompanying text is a fascinating read which chronicles all the horse breeds in their world and their history through the ages.
on 21 March 2018
I have now received two copies of this book, one very poor quality, the second which was a replacement has a hole in the dust jacket at the back. I had asked Amazon to doublecheck the quality as it is a gift, this clearly hasn’t been done
on 6 October 2017
not as good photography as her dog book
on 18 February 2017
Delivery good father in law very pleased with it beautiful pictures
on 26 November 2014
I have this book myself and bought this one for a present. Beautiful book for all horse lovers, fabulous photos and a joy to read.
on 29 August 2014
This was a present that went down so well, I even got a hand written thank you note from his wife! Beautiful book, with lots of interesting detail.
on 12 January 2014
Gave this to a horse loving friend as a Christmas gift and she was delighted with it. Hope to own one myself one day!!
on 24 August 2013
If you like horses you will love this book. Bought it as a present for a horse loving friend and she was extremely pleased.