• Sally
  • Customer reviews

Sally
Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 October 2015
North's least impressive book. I didn't like the lead character at all- she was self obsessed and annoying. Completely pointless sex scenes which were out of character for both of the characters who were completely vacuous. The guy needed to grow a spine ad leave Sally- she treated him appallingly and I disliked her completely. Don't let this discourage you from reading North's other books as I really like her as an author but this was a bit painful to read!
2 people found this helpful
on 5 August 2017
Great read and just what I expected from this author - bubbly, fun and a nice tidy ending!
|0Comment|Report abuse
Third time I've had to buy this book now as every time I lend it to anyone, it's that good I never get it back again. Absolutely love freya north and as her 1st novel this had me hooked from the word go
on 2 January 2016
An excellent read in the Freya North style.
on 8 April 2013
I started to read Freya North books a while ago and always wanted to read her first book. I was not disappointed. Typically good story telling from a wonderful author.
on 8 July 2015
Great read was one of these books that you can't put down.
on 2 February 2014
Loved every chapter of this book! Literally couldn't put it down! Freya North has not disappointed once more,would recommend to anyone!!
on 4 September 2014
Bit chick-litty but good light reading.
on 31 December 2012
Very good funny hot and romantic can't beat that! Great author my favourite must read very very entertaining couldn't put down
on 27 November 2013
A Middle of the road story about a teacher meeting an estate agent. Some saucy moments I guess to attract attention but overall story ok but soon forgettable.