Hier klicken Download now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 21 January 2013
I've been studying Italian with BUSUU and they recommended the earlier version without the Practice Exercises. This one has
the advantage of hundreds of exercises to check my progress. Veri detailed and very well explained. Covers all Italian Grammar.
Excellent!!!
16 people found this helpful
on 25 October 2015
This book is very well put together beginning with the very basics then progressing slowly with small tests to check one's progress. The grammar is explained in small chunks so easier to understand.
One of the best practise grammar books I have purchased
One person found this helpful
on 21 December 2013
I am new to Italian, and this exercise book has been very helpful in aiding my learning. It is full of practice sentences and is clear and straightforward in explaining grammar.
5 people found this helpful
on 30 January 2015
Just started to learn Italian. This is a great book for beginners. Recommended by my Italian teacher.
4 people found this helpful
on 26 January 2013
This exercise book is very well thought out and easy to use. Great practice for me. I would recommend it.
9 people found this helpful
on 23 December 2015
This is a very well set out book but I have only given it 4 instead of 5 because I have not compared it with others of it's kind. My Italian friend also gave it 4/5.
on 30 April 2013
This has proved to be very useful in learning and revising Italian grammar and verbs. The book is split into easy to use sections with explanations and exercises to reinforce learning.
9 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2016
A very easy book to learn and read , a must for all Italian learning Scholars .
on 5 December 2015
Ideal for my requirements, complementing one-to-one lessons I am taking. Easy to follow with excellent clear explanations of the intricacies of Italian grammar.
One person found this helpful