on 3 March 2017
I am ten years old . I would rate this at five star because my grandma bought it for my and I loved it .This is a really good book by David Walliams and I would definitely recommend this for children over 8 years old . This is also funny because dentist don't actually do this.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 October 2013
Bought by my 10 year old daughter. She's a huge David Walliams fan and has read all his other books including Ratburger and Billionaire Boy.

Demon Dentist is quite a dark tale and like all of Mr. Walliam's books his story telling is so colourful that the horrors of some of the things going on almost leap off the page right at you.

My daughter was hooked on this book from the moment she opened the cover. And she took great delight in reading to me some of the more gross or scray passages, just to see how my reaction. She loved it! And her younger brother can't wait until he can read it all by himself.

There's no doubt in my mind that David Walliams is one of the best children's authors out there today, giving us books of universal appeal and enjoyment whether you're a girl, a boy, aged 10, 20, 30, 40 or more.

Recommeded reading for child aged 8 and beyond!
on 13 March 2017
Another great good book from David Walliams who obviously understands what children love to read.
on 19 July 2017
I love all the David Walliams series , funny and slightly crazy, the Demon Dentist is no exception. I read them to my 10 year old son every night , they always keep me entertained.
The Demon Dentist is slightly darker than some of his books , with the fact the dentist being a witch who pulls all the kids teeth out but it's outrageous enough to not to be taken seriously . First class *****
Another humorous read from Mr Walliams. Super villains and a great story plot. The illustrations really compliment the story.
on 10 December 2016
My kids are besotted with all of Davids' books and I'm guessing because his creative craziness from his bipolar is reflected in his writing.

Let's be honest, all creatives have a little madness in them - I know that as I'm a creative too.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 March 2017
This is a great book if you like a book that makes you smile at the humor and the little made up words explained in the separate text.
on 10 March 2017
Brilliant says my 10 year old
on 9 October 2016
I bought this book a few days ago & finally got round to finishing it must admit great read now it's time to test my child on what this book was all about,that's going to be interesting
on 17 March 2017