on 23 September 2013
I think the book is good quality and so are the stickers but it only gets a 'I don't like it' from me as there is NOT ONE HELLO KITTY STICKER in the whole book. If you are looking for an activity book with random stickers of rain drops, skirts, rainbows, etc, then this is for you (or for your little one). But, if you are looking for a a hello kitty sparkly sticker book (with actual hello kitty sparkly stickers) keep looking, this isn't it.
review image
on 5 September 2015
Pretty book, but it comes with hardly any stickers. So my daughter had finished it within minutes. And shes a rather OCD 3 year old, so she likes to use to the correct stickers in the correct books lol, so she refused to use her ordinary stickers on this hello kitty book. Nonetheless as I said it is pretty, and thats the main reason I bought it.
on 24 June 2017
Grandchildren loved it
on 14 June 2014
Bought for my daughter who is a huge HK fan and only 4. She spent quite a while playing with this when it arrived. Worth the money and delivered quickly.
on 8 October 2014
My daughter is a Hello Kitty fan and I bought this for travelling to keep her busy. Once she opened it she completed the whole thing.
on 10 January 2013
Smaller than the bumper collections, but my 4 year old was delighted with this sticker book!

Lots of stickers, kept my daughter entertained a long time.
on 8 January 2015
If you are a four year old girl whats not to love....
If you are an adult who has to peel the stickers off of the floor...... oh well.
on 15 June 2014
Brought this for my niece she is a fan of hello kitty so I decided to buy her this book she loved it, would recommend came on time the price is great
on 1 April 2015
what little princess would not like this book. full of fun and entertaining. good service and value
on 12 November 2013
There is little stories about HK and loads of sparkly stickers. Great for little HK fans. It's not got loads of pages, but enough to keep my 2 1/2 year old busy.