on 24 January 2015
Good for proactive of handwriting, which I have found is the only way for children to improve. I found that the activities were varied enough and the progression appropriate enough to keep my child engaged.
on 29 October 2014
Excellent for my 6 year old. She loves doing the exercises and its really working; improving her handwriting
on 27 July 2015
Great! I have photocopied the sheets for handwriting practice. Some great tongue twisters which has made my daughter really 'read' what she is reading too. Good for helping the joined up writing style.
on 8 January 2014
Bought to encourage my children's handwriting to improve at home, well worth the money. Quality paper inside well written thank you
on 21 March 2013
I so it gets better and to need my writing to get it easier to read. I need to practice my handwriting on everyday
on 2 March 2014
My left-handed 5 year old is improving is writing with the aid of the book. Good book aiding is writing
on 28 November 2013
my son love it but it is a little bit hard for 5 years old children but it will suitable for age 6-7
on 4 May 2015
Perfect for any one wanting to improve their hand writing. Helps will hand pen control
on 19 September 2014
Arrived quick and is perfect for my son
on 13 June 2015
great fun to use, children will love it