Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

1,686
A Clash of Kings (Reissue) (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 2)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 October 2017
Brilliant book - quality of book for a second hand item is excellent - I am really pleased - I will be buying the rest of the series from the same source if I can.
on 30 September 2017
Very well presented but the discs are a bit thin and skidded in my Bose player. Ok in the cheap CD player though, obviously not designed for sophistication!
on 24 August 2017
Excellent story, in many ways different from the television programme.
Never gets boring.
The condition of the book itself was disappointing, badly water damaged. Even though the quality was supposed to be very good.
See image
review image
on 21 May 2017
Ordered for my brother and his wife to listen to on their way to spain, they were very happy with the set and the price!!!
on 30 June 2017
Read after watching the series and there is so much more detail, and different enough that even if you don't like the programme you may still like the book. The differences just make it more interesting
on 15 July 2017
Great book for any occasion. Has interesting plot and good character development!
on 14 October 2017
Not finished yet but really enjoying the books as never seen the tv program.
on 31 May 2017
An amazing and engrossing read following the characters and the families from the first book
on 20 March 2017
when I saw the tv show I was amazed enough to buy the book. when I read the first page I was blown away and hooked at the same time. this novel goes down on my all time list and I recommend to all who appreciate detailed storytelling.
on 19 October 2017
I am thoroughly enjoying this book