on 17 March 2016
This could happen to anyone, I'm so glad you have a very switched on Mum who rushed to your aid. Traffickers should never be let out of prison.
on 28 September 2014
A interesting book about the scary true story about a young girl who got suckered in by a manipulative charming man who tried to ruin her life.
on 3 June 2013
Very good read and would recommend but I did find it very repetitive in the middle
I am glad she is fine now and managed to tell her story
on 7 March 2013
Took this on holiday,,,,,,could not put it down,,, great read,,,,,,, fab if you like a true story.......bought it on my kindle......great value
on 7 July 2014
Really enjoyed reading this book, made me cry in parts hope it makes people realize how easy it is to get swept along into this terrible trade
on 27 June 2013
I enjoyed this book! But unlike other books I've read, I wasn't immediately hooked, but a good story line.
I would recommend to a friend.
on 21 April 2014
Very good book. Sophie should be so proud of herself and she is an inspiration to all women who have suffered at the hands of an abusive man.
on 27 August 2014
Good to read first hand about this terrible thing that keeps happening over and over around the world. We can't keep our heads in the sand.
on 3 March 2013
I would recommend this book to all. I was hooked into Sophie's life. I couldn't put this down! Thank heavens this book had a happy ending.
on 28 December 2013
Gripping, thought provoking, well written story. Shocking that anyone should ever have to encounter such a horrific and terrifying ordeal.