on 15 June 2012
I purchased this dictionary for my daughter who is in year 10 and taking GCSE Spanish. She has a large dictionary already which she uses for homework, but with a bag full of school books it was too big to take to school. This is a great little book with a plastic cover to slip in her school bag. It is clear to read and covers everything she needs for GCSE level, and there is a useful section in the middle with commonly used phrases (which she hasn't learnt at school) which have helped with her Spanish Oral exam. A good buy, I would recommend it to anyone interested in learning Spanish.
on 17 December 2012
This has been really helpful when my son has been doing homework . Also bought French version which I have used even more and has been a great help. Would recommend both. They are great value for money!
on 10 November 2013
The print is too small for my old eyes even with glasses my mistake I should have chosen a larger one but this one is convenient for carrying around.
on 7 July 2014
Most importantly, a waterproof cover! (It goes to school every day...!)

But clear layout and up to date words and expressions.
on 26 May 2013
I bought the book for my Spanish classes and it is accurate, very handy size for carrying around but the words are tiny which is fine if you have very good eyesight but I wear glasses and do find it difficult - I will buy a larger version in due course.
on 18 July 2013
Purchased this dictionary for my daughter starting senior school. Perfect size to fit in a school bag and not take up much room. Wipe clean cover.
on 23 January 2015
It doesn't say that this is a pocket dictionary anywhere on the description. I will have to buy another as need to know masculine/feminine and this dictionary doesn't have such details. Disappointed.
on 28 June 2014
helpful but really too small,unless you have good eyesight you should purchase a cheap magnifying glass at the same time.
on 30 August 2013
Very useful dictionary. I like it because it fits very neatly in your pocket, it's very reasonably priced and a comprehensive Spanish/English and English/Spanish book
on 2 April 2013
We only have a smattering of Spanish and are going on a motoring holiday through Spain. This is just the thing for the glove box of the car for important words. Just what we need.