on 31 March 2016
I paid for a medium sized Collins Spanish Dictionary and they sent me a very tiny dictionary that I could barely read being 50 years of age! It was an absolute rip off!
on 21 November 2014
This is undoubtedly good value but it is very small which does not really make it user friendly.
on 13 April 2016
Bought as a gift for brother learning Spanish.
on 5 October 2013
Excellent service and delivery,just the ticket for the pocket.Very useful for holidays and travelling,easy phra ses and making yourself understood.
on 3 June 2013
Ordered this to assist me in Spanish course at college.Ideal for increasing your vocabulary and also compact to take on holiday.
on 8 November 2014
Great that it has English to Spanish and Spanish to English
on 12 June 2012
This dictionary is excellent value for money - I use it in class with my Spanish children and it's the only cheap dictionary that can match the quality of the Oxford and Cambridge pocket dictionaries at a lower price. This is now the only budget pocket dictionary I recommend to younger students. The only downside is that it claims to be in colour. That's true in a way, as it is in blue and black - but not what I expected. Be honest Collins, the dictionary is good enough without colour so don't mislead your customers.
on 3 October 2015
great book.
on 23 January 2013
This is a great wee dictionary. I'm learning Spanish and every now and again I need to look the word up in Spanish and not English, find this easy to use. Also because it really is pocket size you can carry it about with you.
on 14 December 2013
This is a good size for carrying around and looking up a word straight away. It's my third as the others had so much use they have started to fall apart. Also good for the glove compartment in a car.