Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 August 2011
This book really helps me already. Good ideas and informaton are helping me with the first units I have done. It is easy for me to read and practical. I needed it!
on 13 September 2011
An excellent resource which is useful to both learner and assessor. Shows examples and gives ideas for discussions as well as covering several of the optional credit units which are not covered in other books. Have recommended this book to all my Assessors and their learners.
on 11 March 2012
This has been a very good aid to my studies. All the unit questions are there and good guidance for the answers. I Don't think I could get through the diploma without it.
on 3 September 2011
I am really happy with this book. I am doing my Diploma now and out of all the books I have to help me through it, this is by far the best. Good layout, very detailed and easy to understand. The delivery was very fast too.
on 7 August 2012
Eessential book needed for Level 2 Diploma.The questions in the blue boxes all correspond with the questions in the units.
on 2 September 2012
great book but it comes with CD rom which is empty not happy as not sure if i need the info thats suppose to be on it!!!!........
on 15 March 2014
Great book gives you all the information you will need for your level 2 Diploma.
Well worth buying! Would recommend to anyone seeking to do their level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
on 25 August 2013
good value for money, I am doing NVQ diploma level 2 Health and Social Care, I can recommend this book, but it does not contain all the answers, but it's good for the price.
on 6 October 2013
Found this handbook to be an absolute gem to help me through my qualification. I would highly recommend this to anyone about to embark on a level 2 H&S Care qualification.
on 13 January 2014
esential book for myself as i'm doing health and social care level 2 and this book covers all the topics i am doing on my course, it is helping me immensely