on 27 October 2014
These were for my great uncle who enjoys crosswords but hadn't had a new dictionary since 1973 (!!!!) He is very pleased with these, and now solves his clues with absolute ease.
on 1 July 2017
A little small for me but good product in general
on 30 April 2017
Avert good set at a reasonable price
on 27 January 2017
Excellent
on 6 December 2014
Bargain, what more can I say.
on 28 April 2012
My old dictionary was falling to pieces, so I decided I needed a new one. Bought this set and am really pleased that I did. It's exactly what I need, and very good value.
on 16 February 2012
Couldn't find my thesaurus and my latest dictionary showed a price in £sd ! Decided it was about time I bought a new set and am extremely pleased that I purchased this set via Amazon - excellent value.
on 7 March 2012
Everybody needs words and/or their explaination. These books do just that! I do however prefer the Roget's style of thesaurus better.
on 17 April 2012
very good product although the thesaurus misses some useful words and doesn't list a lot of synonyms apart from that very good dictionary excellent
on 3 October 2011
EXCELLENT!! Exceptional value for money and first class quality. Will meet our needs for years to come. Kids will have no reason not to be able to spell!!

As always first class service from amazon!!!!!!!