on 14 January 2012
Ellie's story is inspirational for any young person, and this is written in a very clear style in her own words. In it she explains the hard work that goes into balancing her swimming career with her schoolwork and her positivity shines through. The photos are also excellent and hold a young reader's attention.

I have a child with dwarfism and am always on the look out for positive role models. There are very few books about dwarfism out there for children, and this is very welcome addition both to our home and also his new school.
on 16 February 2013
Our little girl of 12 months has Achondroplasia like Ellie and we found this book inspirational. Hope that Ellie writes a proper autoB, be very interested to read it.
on 6 May 2015
How lovely to have a book that is positive about achon and so inspirational. My children love it and as we have a wonderful friend with achon it is lovely to have such a positive and informative book. Every school should have a copy!
on 14 June 2014
Book great for all those interested in swimming, showing you can succeed if you set your mind to it. Bought for my daughter who absolutely loves Ellie and she has felt inspired by it (she is a swimmer herself).
on 28 February 2014
Loved by my 9 year old granddaughter who is an excellent swimmer and swims for her club in galas. Ellie Simmons is her inspiration.
on 1 February 2014
I needed a good book for my daughter's school project and this book was ideal. Excellent posting time. Thank you.
on 14 May 2015