on 16 January 2016
Got this on Kindle and on Audible. It's a really good John Green classic.
Probably more suitable to average readers, although had a good twist and a really interesting plot!

Product Description at time of review:

The unmissable first novel from bestselling and award-winning author of THE FAULT IN OUR STARS.

Miles Halter is fascinated by famous last words – and tired of his safe, boring and rather lonely life at home. He leaves for boarding school filled with cautious optimism, to seek what the dying poet Francois Rabelais called the "Great Perhaps." Much awaits Miles at Culver Creek, including Alaska Young. Clever, funny, screwed-up, and dead sexy, Alaska will pull Miles into her labyrinth and catapult him into the Great Perhaps.

Looking for Alaska brilliantly chronicles the indelible impact one life can have on another.
on 16 September 2017
John green again is an amazing writer and there is a hug theme throughout all of his books. I definitely get the sense that young john green is actually the protagonist in every book he's written this is like as I feel we get to see parts of the real person that Jon green
on 11 August 2017
My daughter wanted to read the John Green books for a school project - I bought a number of them on a 3 for 2 deal and she's loved them all, a great read, thought provoking, emotional and interesting.
on 30 March 2015
I found it quite similar to 'The Perks of Being a Wall Flower' in some places. I found the story quite nostalgic in some places, and I could quite easily imagine myself in the story. This book made me smile, and it made me cry. I imagine this will be made into a film before too long.
on 5 August 2017
I have to say I may be a bit biased about this book as I do love John Green. This is such a good book (not quite as good as the fault in our stars but that is one of my favourite books). I loved the story how it is written before and after. Keeps you guessing throughout. You will not regret reading it.
on 19 January 2017
amazing book, great delivery
on 16 October 2015
If you like John Greens style of writing, then this book is for you. The story is funny, yet heartwarming. A great read.
The book was delivered extremely quickly. Especially when I picked the slowest delivery option, and I got it next day. I read the book in two days!
on 24 April 2017
favourite book
on 2 June 2017
Wonderful. Still not Green's best work but there are some lovely bits to this.
on 10 September 2017
Bought for our 14 year old daughter who thoroughly enjoyed it.