Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 April 2012
This book is about getting a new jumper and how that makes you different. The Hueys start as all the same then one makes himself a jumper which makes him unique. Then they all had the same jumper. What else could the Hueys wear to make them different from each other?
This is a good book that teaches children that being different/unique is a good thing.
We would recommend this book to everyone because it is so brilliant and we love all of the Oliver Jeffers books!
on 26 April 2012
I love this book and its one of my favourites so far this year. My favourite part is when they start to all wear the same jumper but then in the end they are all different because everyone is different in there one way
on 29 January 2013
My three year old loved this. We had to read it over and over again for a week or two. The drawings are quirky and fun and the story has a moral about conformity and the desire to stand out from the crowd. It does look as if Jeffers knocked it off in a few minutes but I guess that's part of the charm!
on 19 July 2015
A lovely book that can get your children thinking about what is good about being the same or different. In my class we talked about what makes us all special and how we should celebrate our differences. They then designed their own jumpers for a Huey which they loved. A delightful book to share.
on 16 January 2013
Really like this picture book, I purchased it for use in an assembly at school and it was fantastic. The simple illustrations and apparently simple text engaged the children and the theme encouraged lots of great discussion about not fitting in, being brave, being different to your friends etc.

Shared it at home and loved it again!
on 17 May 2013
I like it because I love The Hueys. I love the zig-zags on the jumper. I liked Ruperts hat it was cool. Jude 4yrs old
on 26 April 2012
i love this book it is brilliant and funny. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol olol olol lol
on 22 September 2014
This book has a great message for kids about not conforming! The drawings are fab, and easy for children to have a go at themselves. My dining room is now full of Hueys in various jumper designs. We love this book! (Children aged 2,5,8, "grown up" aged 30)
on 8 May 2012
It is a really good book, I especialy like it when they all had hats and the hats were all different. Read this book because it's Excellent.
on 10 May 2012
I enjoyed reading the book, and I liked the way the illustrations were done. The story made me feel that being different is good sometimes because people will notice and they will want to be different too, but if they all do the same thing it's not different, so I liked it when Rupert put his hat on to make him different again!