on 19 July 2015
A lovely book that can get your children thinking about what is good about being the same or different. In my class we talked about what makes us all special and how we should celebrate our differences. They then designed their own jumpers for a Huey which they loved. A delightful book to share.
on 29 January 2013
My three year old loved this. We had to read it over and over again for a week or two. The drawings are quirky and fun and the story has a moral about conformity and the desire to stand out from the crowd. It does look as if Jeffers knocked it off in a few minutes but I guess that's part of the charm!
on 17 December 2016
This book was very funny. We enjoyed giving the Hueys voices, and we liked their jumpers. I liked it and it was fun. Georgia, aged six
on 16 January 2013
Really like this picture book, I purchased it for use in an assembly at school and it was fantastic. The simple illustrations and apparently simple text engaged the children and the theme encouraged lots of great discussion about not fitting in, being brave, being different to your friends etc.

Shared it at home and loved it again!
on 10 November 2013
This book kind of covers the themes of wanting to fit in and get along with the crowd as well as trend setting at an approachable level. With a humorous twist, or two, at the end
on 20 January 2017
Love the book even i enjoyed a lot.
on 26 October 2017
Amazing book I personally recommend it to everyone and it's a great short book for young readers like year 1,2,3,4.
on 14 January 2016
Excellent
on 26 January 2016
Great
on 1 January 2017
Good book. i Liked it. I'm 44.
So did tom who is 17 months. He Especially liked the new jumper.