on 26 November 2013
This grammar book explains everything in a way that is easy for both me and my students to understand. It covers every topic I've needed in a logical and concise manner, giving good examples to support the points it makes.
on 23 July 2013
I really like this grammar book, it has all the things I wanted to know and is written in a way that is easy to understand. We used it in college, in our English classes, back in Portugal.
on 2 June 2015
fINE GOOD BOOKGood Book
on 28 February 2014
I cannot recommend this highly enough. I came across this book at my local library. Once I borrowed it, I renewed it constantly because it was great. I finally decided to buy it. I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to improve their grammar.
on 6 October 2015
doesnt make any sense, you need a really good english to be able to read it. it is not for students.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 January 2014
Very useful and very thorough, especially for non-native speakers; academic and business english sections are also very useful. Contains very good example sentences for every issue discussed.
on 3 July 2016
Very useful for me.
Precisely, easy to understand and remember.
on 30 October 2015
Not read all of it yet, but so far seems to meet expectations.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Was a bit tricky to get used to but it's a good reference.
on 14 January 2015
Great item, speedy delivery.