Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 5 June 2013
Recipes are clearly set out in kindle version and easy to follow, but many are just variations on a theme.
on 21 July 2014
love this book. i make lots of cakes from here and lots of people say how wonderful they are. great book.
on 29 June 2013
Easy to follow and yummy to eat! Worth it if only for the Whoopie Pies - our fave are the chocolate ones.
on 6 August 2011
This book was worth buying has lot's of lovely recipes but still got many recipes to try so far so good
on 18 September 2015
Beautiful book with some lovely easy to follow recipes, a bargain and welcome addition to our collection
on 26 December 2012
Avery nice book to read enjoyed all the pictures the tips at the back of the book are well worth a look
on 3 February 2013
I bought 2 of this book as an extra Christmas present for my daughter and my niece, they both love it.
on 17 July 2013
if you are into cake making this book is a must well written easy to follow and well worth its price
on 24 November 2012
I was lent a copy of this book by as friend and loved the recipes so much just had to get a copy.
on 28 June 2012
I have had this book for a while now and regularly bake the cupcake recipes from it. I don't however, follow the recipes to the letter. I bake with light Clover instead of butter and I use semi skimmed milk. The cupcakes are fabulously light and fluffy! The only niggles I have with the book are that the recipes say they make 12 but in reality it is more like 14 or 16 so ignore the bit about dividing the mixture into 12 cases because if you do, you'll end up with very large cakes instead of the neat ones in the photos which are iced up to the edge of the case. Secondly, I ALWAYS halve the icing recipes for the cupcakes....the recipe is great but it always makes far too much in my opinion! So, if you are confident enough to tinker with the recipes slightly, you can easily achieve great results, but this book is perhaps not one for newbies bakers.