Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 12 March 2012
I have many English language book. But this book is very useful, practical and understandable. I can understand easily written sentences in book. Sentences were selected in living english. Also this price is very cheap. We don't need expensive Practical English Language sets.I highly recommend to you "Collins easy learning English series".
on 9 April 2017
Good, as expected
on 25 May 2017
Good Product
on 9 April 2017
Really good!
on 13 April 2017
I used this with my private student for the first time yesterday but it's not conducive to teaching really; I think it's solely for reference only, rather than teaching from it, would be better if there were some structured activities at the end of each unit.
on 25 February 2013
It was a gift to my mother as she has decided to have English lessons. She says it is great for her to practice English dialogues.
on 24 May 2013
Very Nice! I love it! Lots of good quality and I highly recommend it!I think anyone interested must really buy! The product really made me happy and I'm happy!
on 24 March 2014
The book full of daily use expressions answers the questions: How to say ?..., What to say?..., when to say? and where to say what..
on 6 October 2014
Excellent, but for only one small problem. I bought this book for my wife, who does not speak English AT ALL, and all the explanations are in...English! It is "easy" if the book is used together with someone who already knows English. But otherwise, it is excellent. When
on 22 February 2015
A Bit repetitive, but contains many of the phrases and expressions needed to hold simple conversations in a variety of contexts. Suitable for a visitor to the country, who already has a reasonable knowledge of written English and who wants to extend their conversational skills.